Bonsai is an art that has been practised in Asia for many centuries. Bonsai trees are grown in small containers and trimmed and trained with wires so that they remain small and elegant. Planting a Bonsai tree from seed is a slow but rewarding process and you will have to allow time for the tree to take root and grow strong before you start training and pruning. The kit contains the following varieties 1 packet of Silver Birch seeds (Betchula Pendula) – a fantastic tree to learn with, it is deciduous and has many qualities embracing a ttractive bark, small leaves and autumn colour. 1 packet of Red Maple seeds (Acer Rubrum) – a native American deciduous tree which makes a vibrant and colourful Bonsai. 1 packet of Mountain Pine seeds (Pinus Mugo Pumilio) – an evergreen with a rounded spread and shape and dark green foliage. Also included in the box are 6 starter growing pots produced from peat, 6 Peat blocks which expand when watered, 6 Plant Markers, 6 Plastic propagation bags and Sowing and Growing Tips. (Please note the picture of the ceramic pot on the box is not included and is for illustrative purposes only).
- Everything you need to grow these 3 distinctive Bonsai trees in one box
- Silver Birch (Betchula Pendula), Red Maple (Acer Rubrum) & Mountain Pine (Pinus Mugo Pumilio)
- 3 Seed Varieties, 6 Growing Pots, 6 Peat Blocks, 6 Plant Markers & 6 Sealable Propagator Bags
- Sowing & Growing Tips included
- Makes a great gift – why not check out the Forbidden Fruit Kit
Click here for more information about 'Plant Theatre Bonsai Trio Kit, 3 Distinctive Bonsai Trees to Grow'.