Small-Space Vegetable Gardens explains the basics of growing a bounty of edibles in a minimal amount of space. Andrea Bellamy, author of the award-winning blog Heavy Petal, shares all the knowledge she's gained from years of gardening small: how to find and assess a space, and how to plan and build a garden. Bellamy also highlights the top sixty edible plants and offers complete information on how to sow, grow, and harvest them. This hardworking and enthusiastic guide teaches gardeners how to take advantage of the space they have--whether it's a balcony, a patio, a plot in a community garden, or even a small yard--to create the food garden of their dreams.
Click Here For More Information
Permalink to ‘Small-Space Vegetable Gardens: Growing Great Edibles in Containers, Raised Beds, and Small Plots’
- Edible Spots and Pots: Small-Space Gardens for Growing Vegetables and Herbs in Containers, Raised Beds, and More
- Small Garden Ideas For Growing Vegetables: An Introduction To No-Dig Gardening Techniques Including Raised Bed Gardening, Square Foot Gardening, Straw Bale & Container Vegetable Gardens
- Raised Bed Gardening: 5 Books bundle on Growing Vegetables In Raised Beds & Containers
- The Ultimate Vegetable Container Gardening Guide for Beginners: How to Grow Healthy Vegetables and Herb Gardens in Small Spaces and Containers
- 6 Pack Coconut Coir Fiber Bricks – Best Alternative to Peat Moss – Convenient Individual Sizes – 230 Grams Each – Mix with Potting Soil – Great Growing Medium for Seeds, Garden, Potted Plants, Containers, Worm Farms, Mushrooms, Hydroponic Plants, Greenhouse, Planting Beds – Organic Environmentally Friendly Soilless Potting Soil – Less Frequent Watering – Easy to Carry
- Field Guide to Urban Gardening: How to Grow Plants, No Matter Where You Live: Raised Beds – Vertical Gardening – Indoor Edibles – Balconies and Rooftops – Hydroponics
Click here for more information about 'Small-Space Vegetable Gardens: Growing Great Edibles in Containers, Raised Beds, and Small Plots'.