Potting media for Orchids – Used alone or in combination with coconut husk chips, bark, charcoal or other orchid media, porous structure can provide excellent aeration around the roots while its ability to act as a water reservoir will be appreciated by your orchids when water is needed. The size of the pebbles is perfect for medium to large Cattleyas and Laelias.
Hydrophonic/Hydroculture media – The capilliarity and the structure of the clay pebbles ensures good root aeration and prevents rotting, excess acidity and soil pests.
Drainage – Compared to gravel, is lighter and can act as a water reservoir. can then release the water when its surroundings needed it.
Decoration – With its red color and mostly round shape, is often used as a decorative top-layer for indoor plants and outdoor gardens. As a top layer, it will also prevent the top soil from drying out quickly.
- Made of 100% natural clay. Pebbles are of uniform, round shape. Inert, pH-neutral, clean and decorative. Comes in a 2 lbs. package.
- For Orchids – porous structure provides excellent aeration and acts as a water reservoir.
- The size of the pebbles is perfect for medium to large Cattleyas and Laelias.
- For Hydroponics – Ensures good root aeration and prevents rotting, excess acidity and soil pests.
- Will approximately fill: twenty-four 2″ pots, or eight 3″ pots, or two 5″ pots.
Permalink to ‘Leca Clay Orchid/Hydroponic Grow Media – 2 lbs.’
Click here for more information about 'Leca Clay Orchid/Hydroponic Grow Media - 2 lbs.'.