Coconut coir is the pith part of the coconut husk (shell) that emerges from the husking process. Long fibers are extracted for environmentally safe growing products, ropes, mattresses, and cushions, and coconut pith is the binding material that remains. A special grade of coconut coir is washed, screened, graded, and processed in various coconut coir products for horticultural & agricultural uses. It is a homogenous material composed of millions of capillary micro-sponges, which absorb and hold up 8+ times its own weight in water. Carbon-rich coir balances nitrogen-rich kitchen scraps in compost and this size works better than large blocks. This sale is for SIX bricks of compacted coconut coir, also known as cocopeat. Each convenient size brick weighs approximately 230g and produces approximately 1.2 gallon. Brick sizes may vary, but each is the minimum weight (sold by weight, not volume)
- 100% organic, biodegradable, disease resistant, pH neutral, odorless, no weeds, no pests
- RUSTED BRAND – Superior nutrient storage and water retention (holds 8-9 times weight in water)
- Replaces peat moss, rockwool and perlite. Promotes strong root growth, plant vigor and reduces watering frequency.
- Used for hydroponics, cacti or cactus mixes, greenhouse bedding plant production, bonsai mixes, worm castings, orchid mixes, golf course greens, landscaping erosion control, reptile bedding, potting mixes, compost (carbon-rich coir balances nitrogen-rich kitchen scraps), mushroom production, propagating, soil enhancement, rose cultivation
- JUST ADD WATER – Add 50-60 ounces of warm water to each block. Wait 10 minutes. Stir. Each block makes a little more than one (1) gallon.
Permalink to ‘6 Pack Coconut Coir Fiber Bricks – Best Alternative to Peat Moss – Convenient Individual Sizes – 230 Grams Each – Mix with Potting Soil – Great Growing Medium for Seeds, Garden, Potted Plants, Containers, Worm Farms, Mushrooms, Hydroponic Plants, Greenhouse, Planting Beds – Organic Environmentally Friendly Soilless Potting Soil – Less Frequent Watering – Easy to Carry’
Click here for more information about '6 Pack Coconut Coir Fiber Bricks - Best Alternative to Peat Moss - Convenient Individual Sizes - 230 Grams Each - Mix with Potting Soil - Great Growing Medium for Seeds, Garden, Potted Plants, Containers, Worm Farms, Mushrooms, Hydroponic Plants, Greenhouse, Planting Beds - Organic Environmentally Friendly Soilless Potting Soil - Less Frequent Watering - Easy to Carry'.