Burpee took the guess work out of determining what plants will grow well together, making it easy for you to create beautiful container combinations for your home. Each of our combos has been tested & trialed to ensure the plants grow well together & look great all summer long. We chose plants that are easy to care for, too! just plant your four combo plants in quality potting soil in a container that is 12″ or larger (up to 18″) across the top & at least 10″ deep, with holes for drainage in the bottom. Water them well after planting & continue to water them when they get dry throughout the summer. We recommend Burpee all purpose natural & organic granular plant food to keep everything well fed. Apply granular food once at planting time & this will feed plants for three months.
- Burpee combo ‘simpatico’ features one plant of Angelonia archangel dark Rose, and includes two plants of lantana lucky Sunrise Rose and one plant of Sweet potato vine ‘marguerite’
- Angelonia archangel dark Rose produces towering Spikes of Rose colored blooms all summer long. Plants are durable and stand up to heat and humidity.
- Lantana lucky Sunrise Rose is easy to Care for, blooms all summer, and is a magnet for butterflies and pollinators. Tough, low maintenance plants are heat loving, drought- and deer-resistant.
- Sweet potato vine ‘marguerite’ is one of the easiest plants to grow. Vigorous and tolerant of sun and heat, ‘marguerite’ will provide a beautiful dark foil to the pops of color in this combo.
- Plants perform Best in a location with full sun. Apply Burpee all purpose natural & organic granular plant food once at time of planting to feed plants for three months.
Click here for more information about 'Burpee Combo 'Simpatico' - Create Instant Colorful Container Gardens with Eight 4 in. pots'.