?This pH meter is not only ideal for household or laboratory use, also suitable for testing pH balance of drinking water, pool, aquarium, food Project, RO system, Spa, or hydroponics. Great for kids school science experiments. Test different bottled waters or even your homemade sauerkraut
? Measure range: 0.00-14.00 pH
?Resolution: 0.01 pH
?Accuracy: 0.01 pH
?Power supply: 2*1.5V
?Operating temperature: 0-80?
?Calibration: two points automatic calibration
?Dimensions: 6.1 x 1.2 x 0.7in
? Net Weight: 48g/1.7oz
? 1 x PH Meter
? 3 x Calibration Packets
? 1 x Carrying case
? 1 x User’s manual
? Warm tips
? Please read the manual carefully before using the pH meter!!! In addition, we post a video on YouTube about how to calibrate the ph meter. Video Link: https://youtu.be/lkm1B5cgEMc
? Clean the electrode with distilled water every time before and after use.
- Wide Use: pH Meter is the ideal little tool for home and laboratory uses; Suitable for testing pH balance of drinking water, pools, aquariums, RO system, Spas, hydroponics food, wine and beer making and more. Do you Travel a lot? Make sure the water you drinking abroad is good enough – take your pH meter with you and test the water before drinking. Along with a tds meter it will form a perfect travel kit
- Easy Calibration:Using two points type(PH 4.00, PH6.86) automatic calibration. When calibrating, you just need to place the instrument in standard buffer and press the CAL button. The instrument automatically starts calibration data. PH value in 7.0 is neutral, under 7.0 is acidic, and above 7.0 is alkaline
- Amazingly Accurate: With a measure range of 0.00-14.00pH and an high accuracy of ?0.01 pH you are going to get the best results.Tester has a sensitive electrode sensor to read accurate pH levels.no more time consuming paper strips or other inaccurate pH test chemicals, our device is a digital pH tester ,it only takes a few seconds for your result to appear on screen. Simply press “ON”, stir gently and the reading will stabilize on the display in moments
- Automatic Temperature Compensation: No more need to take care about the temperature of testing liquid, as ph meter has built in (ATC) automatic temperature compensation, so that it can accurately determine pH value of the sample at any temperature in a range of 0?C – 80?C (32?F – 176?F)
- Portable Pen Type: Newdy PH meter with smart design and pocket size allows it to be used and carried everywhere and easily read the results with its bright LCD back light display
Click here for more information about 'Newdy Digital PH Meter Tester for Water Quality, Food, Aquarium, Pool & Hydroponics,0.01/High Accuracy +/- 0.2 and 0.00-14.00 Measurement Range, Battery Included -Blue'.