Hi, my name is Lynn and I am the CEO of GrowHobby (a family-owned business based in the Finger Lakes region of NY)! I wanted to thank you for checking out our brand new listing. I know you’ll absolutely love our GrowGlobe herb garden seed balls for their uniqueness and also because they simply produce great tasting herbs to use in cooking and teas.
What Are GrowGlobes?
A GrowGlobe (aka seed ball or seed bomb) is a seed that has been wrapped in soil materials, usually a mixture of clay and compost, and then dried. Essentially, the seed is ‘pre-planted’ and can be sown by depositing the seed ball anywhere suitable for the species, keeping the seed safe until the proper germination window arises.
What to Expect With Your New Herb Garden GrowGlobes:
– 16 Non-GMO Seed Balls (2 Balls Each of Peppermint, Greek Oregano, Genovese Basil, Italian Giant Parsley, Mammoth Long Island Dill, Sage, Thyme, and Cilantro/Coriander).
– Each Ball Contains 3 – 7 Seeds That Are Scarified (If Necessary).
– Environmentally Friendly Clay and Compost Mixture Used to Ensure No Harm to the Earth.
Click the Add to Cart button at the top of this page to get these GrowGlobes for yourself or for a gift!
- ? NON-GMO SEEDS – You will receive 16 GrowGlobes – that’s 2 balls each of Peppermint, Greek Oregano, Genovese Basil, Italian Giant Parsley, Mammoth Long Island Dill, Sage, Thyme, and Cilantro/Coriander. Each herb seed ball contains 3 – 7 non-GMO seeds and remember you get 2 seed balls for each herb!
- ? A UNIQUE GIFT – GrowGlobes are an ideal gift for anyone that loves gardening! It stands out as an ideal gift because it’s different than a pack of boring seeds. Our herb garden seed balls are hand rolled right here in the USA and are guaranteed to be a conversation piece!
- ? ONLY THE BEST INGREDIENTS: We test our non-GMO herb seeds for germination and make certain that our seed balls have excellent viability when the growing environment is favorable. We use 3 kinds of compost to super charge our seed balls for all the nutritional requirements of your plants and we use clay that has been recycled from local classrooms: weed free and environmentally responsible.
- ? USE ANYWHERE: Our GrowGlobes can be used to start a kitchen window herb garden, used in container pots, used in your greenhouse, used in your outdoor garden or used for guerilla gardening! Simply press the GrowGlobe into any growing medium (soil, compost, vermiculite, etc) and water as normal. The seeds inside will begin to germinate and grow as normal.
- ? TIME-TESTED AND PROVEN TO WORK: Seed balls have been used by the Ancient Egyptians to seed the receding banks of The Nile after annual floods. More recently, Japanese agricultural renegade, Masanobu Fukuoka, began exploring the use of seed balls (nendo dango in Japanese) to help improve food production in post WWII Japan. His research and outreach efforts has brought the seed ball back into the public eye. Today, seed balls are fun for green-minded kids and adults, and are also an important tool of the guerrilla gardening movement.
Click here for more information about '16 Non-GMO Herb Garden Seed Balls (aka GrowGlobes) by GrowHobby - a Pefect Gift for Garden Lovers'.