PLANT!T horticultural clay pebbles are produced from 100% natural clay. They are clean, pH stable and offer great aeration and drainage in hydroponics, especially in flood and drain, deep water culture and drip feed systems. Due to their unique structure and ability to cover a large surface area, they offer the ideal environment to foster beneficial bacterial growth around the root zone, leading to naturally healthier plants.
- Extremely stable in both pH and EC
- Made from 100% natural clay
- Pre-washed to aid in stability
- Drain freely and do not hold any excess water, providing good oxygen levels around the root
- Will not float once fully wet
Permalink to ‘PLANT!T GMC40l Clay Pebbles 40L 4mm-16mm’
Click here for more information about 'PLANT!T GMC40l Clay Pebbles 40L 4mm-16mm'.