This is a great professional light meter that can be used by nurseries, general hydroponics growing, hobby orchid growers, or for everybody who installs lighting or needs to check and audit light levels in buildings. And it likewise includes a high upper range, up to 200,000 lux, therefore it can measure intense bright light, such as metal halide lights and power LED lights, which frequently used in hydroponics, and also direct sunlight. For growing plants the measurement should be taken near the pot. This electronic light meter also works well with incandescent and fluorescent lamps. Architects, electricians and lighting consultants use this digital meter to test light levels in buildings, offices, work shops and production areas. When the lighting is set correctly significant cost savings can be achieved. 1.
- Four Measurement Ranges:0 to 200 / 2,000 / 20,000 / 200,000 Lux
- or 0 to 20 / 200 / 2,000 / 20,000 Footcandle ( FC )
- Resolution: 1 Lux / 1 Footcandle Accuracy: 3.0% , easy switch between Lux and FC
- Memory Data-hold Function / Peak Light Intensity Function
- Battery: standard 1x 9 Volt (included). Storage case included.
Click here for more information about 'Professional Light Meter LX802 for Hydroponics, Greenhouse, Gardening, Architecture, Lighting'.