The MX-850 PC Programmable Aeros Remote Control by Universal Remote Control allows you to program up to 20 different components, program up to 50 favorite channels, memory offers up to 912 potential macros with up to 190 steps each, and features a smart memory back-up feature that can store programmed memory for up to 10 years. Includes MX-850 Windows-based PC editor software that contains over 1500 different brand/model code sets, and enables custom program design. When used with optional MRF-300 or MRF-250, the MX-850 offers expanded RF capabilities with an extended range up to 100′, RF routing to allow independent control over an array of identical components, and operation of up to 15 different equipment locations. Uses 4 AAA batteries (Included).
- 20 different components can be programmed with up to 4 pages of LCD screens and 33 buttons each
- Memory offers up to 912 potential macros with up to 190 steps each
- Smart memory back-up feature saves programmed memory for up to 10 years
- Windows-based PC software contains over 1500 different brand/model code sets, and enables custom program design
- Expanded RF capabilities with an extended range up to 100
Click here for more information about 'Universal Remote Control MX-850 IR/RF Aeros Remote Control'.