The Etekcity(R) pH meter 2011 is a perfect device for you to test the acidity or alkalinity of liquids. It is very easy to use – just immerse the electrode and you can get the readings. With resolution of 0.01pH and 0.05Ph accuracy, you may get higher accuracy than other pH meters. When ultra accuracy is needed, use the pH 4.0 & 6.86 buffers for calibration.
Ideal for many household or laboratory applications
With a standard measuring range of 0-14 pH, the pH meter 2011 is great for a wide range of tasks. An affordable way to test your swimming pool, aquarium, tap water, or appliance water source, you can finally know whether the water you are drinking or using is acceptable for the application. It is also an excellent choice for basic measurements in a laboratory setting.
Measuring range: 0-14 pH
Resolution: 0.01 pH
Accuracy: 0.05 pH
Batteries: 4x 1.5V LR44 button cell (AG13)
Automatic temperature compensation: 0-50?C (32-122?F)
Dimensions: 5.94×1.30×0.79in /151x33x20mm
Weight: 1.87oz /53g
1 x Etekcity(R) pH Meter 2011
4 x 1.5V LR44 button cells
1 x Adjustment screwdriver
2 x Calibration packets
1 x Carrying case
1 x User’s manual
- Great for home and laboratory pH testing applications involving a quariums, swimming pools, and tap water
- Full measurement range of pH 0-14, 0.05 pH range of error; reliable and quick readings
- Features ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation), Replaceable Electrode and Long battery life
- No calibration needed for new purchased unit. Easy to calibrate with the pH 4 & 6.86 buffer packets
- Handheld pen-type design for portability and convenience with carrying case; CE/FCC/ROHS Approved
Click here for more information about 'Etekcity® 0.05pH High Accuracy Pocket Size pH Meter with ATC and Backlit LCD, CE/FCC/ROHS Approved, 0-14 pH Measurement Range, 0.01pH Resolution Handheld pH Pen Tester (Yellow)'.