Gardening is a rewarding hobby. And one that can produce you substantially more crop if done correctly. Using innovative gardening methods such as hydroponics or greenhouse gardening can help your plants mature 25% faster while delivering a 30% increase in yield. If you want to taste the pleasure of your homegrown food and see tremendous results this Book Bundle on Greenhouse Gardening and Hydroponics is for you!
- You don't need a yard or garden area.
- Plants grow faster and produce more harvest compared to plants grown in soil.
- Grow out of season crops, all year round.
Greenhouse gardening gives you the opportunity to
- Extend your growing season.
- Grow plants that normally don't survive in your region.
- Jump-start a new growing period.
Whatever goal you have this guide get you covered. This bundle contains the first three books from the bestselling Urban Homesteading Series:
#1 Hydroponics: How to Pick the Best Hydroponic System and Crops for Homegrown Food Year-Round
With this book, you will learn the basics of hydroponics and find the hydroponic system that best suits your needs.
#2 DIY Hydroponics: 12 Easy and Affordable Ways to Build Your Own Hydroponic System
This book takes you through the six hydroponic systems and gives you step-by-step instructions on how to create and maintain your own hydroponic garden.
#3 Greenhouse: How to Build a Greenhouse and Grow Vegetables, Herbs and Fruit All Year-Round
The one-stop guide on greenhouse construction, maintenance and planting schedules. Inexpensive options and money-saving tips help you reduce your costs in building and running your greenhouse.
IN THIS COLLECTION YOU WILL LEARN:
- Everything you need to know about the six different hydroponic systems
- Decide which system suits your needs by considering your budget, time, space and level of experience
- Learn which crops and growing medium are best suited to each hydroponic system
- Understand the role of nutrients and lighting for healthy, prosperous gardens
- Learn how to build your own hydroponic system – from easy to more advanced set-ups
- Understand how to maintain your system and care for your plants
- Identify pests and diseases in your hydroponic garden and learn how to combat them
- Learn what greenhouse gardening is all about.
- Get to know the different types of greenhouses and choose the one that suits your needs.
- Choose the best type of glazing, flooring and construction material for your greenhouse.
- Learn how to heat your greenhouse and use ventilation to keep the humidity level just right.
- Learn how to utilize lighting and irrigate your plants for optimal growth.
- Get an overview of the essential equipment you need to keep your garden healthy.
- Learn how to schedule your plants for year-round gardening.
- Get an overview of how to grow different herbs, vegetables and fruits in your greenhouse.
- Integrate hydroponics into your greenhouse.
- Understand how to maintain your greenhouse and care for your plants.
This bundle will help you save time and trouble with easy to follow illustrations, tables and a glossary of relevant terms.
Take the first step to building your own hydroponic and greenhouse garden. To get started, scroll up and grab your copy today.
Click here for more information about 'Hydroponics and Greenhouse Gardening: 3-in-1 Gardening Book to Grow Vegetables, Herbs, and Fruit All-Year-Round'.