This is a DWC bubbler hydroponic system where the roots are suspended in the reservoir beneath the net pot(s). The roots bathe in an oxygenated, nutrient-rich solution throughout the entire grow cycle. The growth rate on a hydroponic plant is 30-50 percent faster than a soil plant, grown under the same conditions and the yield of the hydroponically grown plant is also greater. Hydroponic plants have fewer problems with bug infestations, fungi and disease so fewer or no pesticides are used on the plants. Includes: Custom reservoir (22.5″ x 17″ x 10.56″) with custom lid, 6 – 3.75″ net pots, aeration kit (air pump, air stone, airline), grow medium starter kit and nutrient/pH starter kit.
- Deep Water Culture ~ The roots are suspended in the reservoir beneath the net pot(s). The roots bathe in an oxygenated, nutrient-rich solution throughout the entire grow cycle.; which increases yield and reduces grow time.
- Oxygenation ~ Provides plants with highly oxygenated and nutrient enriched water that circulates below the plants for the best results and minimal effort. This oxygenation helps increase plant growth and speeds plant development. Plants can grow faster and larger in a DWC Hydroponic system compared with soil grown plants.
- Garden hose drain/fill adapter ~ An exclusive feature not found on any other system. For systems in confined areas or grow boxes the ability to connect a common garden hose makes reservoir changes simple and convenient.
- Water level indicator ~ Helps maintain the proper water level in the reservoir without lifting or removing the lid. The blue color helps inhibit algae growth.
- A Deep Water Culture (DWC) “bubbler” system is one where the roots are suspended in an oxygenated, nutrient-rich solution in the reservoir beneath the net pot throughout the entire grow cycle.
Click here for more information about 'Hydroponic Bubbler, 12-gallon Grow System, 6 site, Indoor/outdoor'.