clay pebbles are made of 100% natural clay. is inert, pH-neutral, clean and at the same time, decorative. Potting media for Orchids – Used alone or in combination with coconut husk chips, bark, charcoal or other orchid media, porous structure can provide excellent aeration around the roots while its ability to act as a water reservoir will be appreciated by your orchids when water is needed. The size of the pebbles is perfect for medium to large Cattleyas and Laelias. Hydrophonic/Hydroculture media – The capilliarity and the structure of the clay pebbles ensures good root aeration and prevents rotting, excess acidity and soil pests. Drainage – Compared to gravel, is lighter and can act as a water reservoir. can then release the water when its surroundings needed it. Decoration – With its red color and mostly round shape, is often used as a decorative top-layer for indoor plants and outdoor gardens. As a top layer, it will also prevent the top soil from drying out quickly.
- Made of 100% natural clay. Pebbles are of various, round shape. Inert, pH-neutral, clean and decorative. Comes in a 6 lbs. bag
- For Orchids – porous structure provides excellent aeration and acts as a water reservoir.
- The size of the pebbles is perfect for medium to large Cattleyas and Laelias.
- For Hydroponics – Ensures good root aeration and prevents rotting, excess acidity and soil pests.
- Will approximately fill: (72) 2″, (24) 3″ pots, or (6) 5″ mesh net pots.
Permalink to ‘Leca Clay Orchid/hydroponic Grow Media – 6 Lbs.’
Click here for more information about 'Leca Clay Orchid/hydroponic Grow Media - 6 Lbs.'.