Svensson Climate Screens offer greenhouse growers the ability to control temperature and save energy by providing various levels of shade. This particular shade cloth provides 55% shade rate. The benefits of Tempa 5557 include heat retention, uniform shading, lower temperatures in the summer, light maximization, light pollution control, improved, reduced condensation, blackout day length control, better environmental control and more.
Tempa shade cloth is water permeable but allows for a limited amount of air flow. This multipurpose, unique material It will soften the harsh sunlight and make a much cooler area for your family, pets, or garden. The temp product is made of alternating 4mm strips of polished aluminum and clear, high strength, plastic. Its light weight and durability make it a superior choice for all types of shade applications. It’s unique look also make Tempa ideal for many different purposes, such as canopy enclosures, patio covers, site barriers, privacy fences, and kennels.
We only ship to the 48 contiguous states and do not ship to APO addresses.
- Reflects sunlight and diffuses light to keep both family and greenhouses cool and protect from overheating
- Can be used at night to reduce radiation losses that otherwise cause condensation on plants – Without gapping for ventilation, the shading, and crop, are more even
- 55-62% shade rate and can be used for flower,vegetable, and fruit
- Heavy Duty, Very lightweight and durable, 100% UV Stable High Density Polyester and polished aluminum
- Fabric only, does not come with grommets or fasteners
Click here for more information about 'Tempa 5557 Dual Thermal Control Greenhouse Covering, Shade Cloth, Shade Fabric - 8.5ft X 20ft'.