Posh, yet practical, these attractive hose pots enrich the yard and garden with their style and charm. A handsome hiding spot for up to 150 feet of unruly garden hose, each pot is handmade using Old World techniques with modern innovation to create an attractive and practical outdoor accent. A raised interior base helps guide the hose within the container, while multiple drainage holes eliminate excess water. An ample side hole allows the hose to be easily connected to an outdoor faucet. These versatile containers can also be used as graceful planters, firewood containers, or impressive drink buckets sure to strike up conversation.
- Hand-crafted with Blue Verde Steel
- 12-1/2-inch high and 18-inch in diameter, spacious enough to neatly store hoses up to 150-feet long
- Convenient side hole allows the hose to be easily connected to outdoor faucet; multiple drainage holes eliminate excess water
- Sturdy center post assists in coiling eliminating kinks and snarls
- Can also be used as a planter, firewood container or impressive drink bucket
Click here for more information about 'Good Directions 457 Key West Hose Pot, Holds Up To 150-Feet of Hose, Blue Verde'.