*1/4″ Blank distribution tubing (49-foot)
Versatile 1/4″ blank distribution tubing may be used as the main line in a small drip irrigation system or to branch off from 1/2″ tubing to individual watering devices and plants.
*1/4″Barbed tee (20pcs)
Use to connect 2 sections of 1/4″ tubing in order to direct water to another location or connect 1/4″ tubing to a supply line. Exclusive double-barbed design allows use with higher water pressures up to 50 PSI.
*End Closure (Goof Plugs) (2pcs)
Use as an end closure for 1/4-Inch tubing or as a side plug for 3/8-Inch tubing.
*1/4″ Tubing Stakes (20pcs)
Holds 1/4″ drip tubing securely in place.
*Irrigation Drippers (20pcs)
*3 x Faucet Connect Accessories
*1 x Tape
Note: Please put the connected part of the hose into the hot water for 10 seconds before assembling
NO INSTRUCTIONS, if you have problems during installation, please feel free to contact us.
- Provides everything you need to apply emitter tubing in garden areas and spot watering to widely spaced plants
- Precise drip watering for green, healthy plant growth with low water usage
- Simple installation without digging or plumbing skills
- Includes installation tool to simplify insertion and removal of small barbed fittings and dripers
- To automate your system, to add a Timer (sold separately)
Click here for more information about 'Koram 1/4" Blank Distribution Tubing Irrigation Gardener's Greenhouse Plant Watering Drip Kit Accessories IR-F'.