The Tempa formula of using aluminium strips in a closed screen structure has been saving energy by night and shading by day since the 1970s. Today it provides the highest energy saving value at any given shading level. In this way it’s a single screen solution with dual purposes. It also reduces condensation when there is a sudden temperature drop, to avoid damage to plants. Due to its dual purposes – shading by day and energy saving by night – Tempa is ideal in moderate climates and in greenhouses where perhaps many crop varieties will be grown throughout the year. Tempa is also found in greenhouses with side ventilation, as it then provides excellent cooling for the plants below it. Tempa uses aluminium strips in a closed structure to bring the greatest energy savings of all. But it also doubles as an effective shading screen when needed. This dual functionality makes it ideal as a single screen solution or where needs are often changing
- The greatest energy savings at any given shading level
- Doubles up as an effective shading screen by day
- A more even temperature throughout the greenhouse when used with a pad and fan cooling system
- A single-screen solution for shading, cooling and maximum energy savings
- Maximum cooling when installed above plants in a greenhouse with side ventilation
Click here for more information about 'Tempa 6562 - Greenhouse Shade Fabric 65%, Shade Cloth, Shade Screen - 13ft x 16.5 ft (13ft x 16.5ft)'.