Compact fluorescent light bulbs use up to 75% less energy and last up to 10 times longer than standard light bulbs. Bulb comes with 4,000 lumens, 5500 kelvin color temperature, 85 maximum wattage for perfect garden. The total cost of ownership of a compact fluorescent light bulb is typically substantially less than a standard light bulb that produces the same amount of light. Ideal usage: growing, warehouse, photography and more.
- 5500K day light energy balance Grow light bulb
- Optimal color temperature for hydroponic
- Approximate Incandescent equivalent: 400 Watts
- 60 Watt CFL Full Spectrum Bulb
- CFL spiral bulb provides the light you need while reducing energy costs
Click here for more information about 'Hydroponic 85 Watt Daylight Spiral Compact Fluorescent Grow Light Bulb H85W'.