NON-GMO. HEIRLOOM. GROWN NATURALLY WITHOUT THE USE OF CHEMICALS AND PESTICIDES AT MY SEED FARM, HARVESTED AND PACKAGED BY HAND IN RESEALABLE AIR TIGHT BAGS (EACH BAG IS INDIVIDUALLY LABELED). EACH PURCHASE INCLUDES A FULL PAGE SEED FACT SHEET AND PLANTING/GROWING INSTRUCTIONS. ALL SEED LOTS ARE TESTED FOR GERMINATION. LAST GERMINATION TEST 85 PERCENT. Delicious. No garden is complete without Cauliflower. Snowball Y a wonderful heirloom variety with good old-fashioned taste. Introduced by Ferry-Morse Seed Company in 1947 Developed from “Snowball” cauliflower. Tasty snow white 6-10″, dense, heavy, heads are tucked away amongst silvery-green leaves. Cauliflower has a long culinary history going back to the Romans but it wasn’t until recently that its exceptional health benefi ts were recognized. Florets heads and stems are packed with vitamin C and provide calcium, potassium and iron. The 6″-10″, snow white heads are delicious raw or cooked-much better than store-bought Cauliflower. Freezes well. Kids will adore the “little snowballs” on their plate. Seeds can be sown directly into garden when soil is warm or started in containers. Zones 3-10 All seeds are packaged and for the current growing season. PLEASE SEE MY OTHER SEED LISTINGS
- Snowball Y Cauliflower is super healthy and also low calorie!
- Cauliflower consumption beneficial to one’s health
- Cauliflower can be eaten raw or you can boil, steam roast or sautee them
- Studies have shown that Cauliflower has many health benefits.
- Cauliflower is loaded with nutrients. The leaves are exceptionally rich in protein, dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
Click here for more information about 'Cauliflower Seed, Snowball Y, Heirloom, Organic, Non Gmo, 25+ Seeds, Large, Delicious and Healthy'.