The ECO-Cycle Aquaponics Kit is a one of a kind ‘plug and play’ system that allows you to easily experiment, learn and grow with aquaponics in your home, classroom, or any small setting. The ECO-Cycle retrofit system turns any standard 20 gallon aquarium, or any aquarium with a 12″ x 24″ footprint, into a productive garden (aquarium not included). Included in the kit: ECO-Cycle Aquaponics (1) Grow tray (1) Grow tray pot-holder (1) Grow tray filter cover (1) Grow tray door (1) Pre-filter sponge (1) Bio-filter brick (13) Net pots (2) Liters of expanded clay pellets (1) 1/2″ Fill fitting (1) 3/4″ Drain fitting (1) Micro-JetTM water pump (1) 12″ Pump hose (1) Built-in 7 watt bright LED tank light (1) LED 12v power supply (1) Double 24″ high-output T5 fluorescent grow light fixture (1) Adjustable grow light hanging assembly ECO-Cycle Assembly Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFs9rRz4mwk&feature=youtu.be
- ECO-Cycle Home Aquaponics Kit w Dual T5 HO Grow Light
- Aquaponics: The science of raising vegetables and fish in a closed re-circulating system.
- Fish waste provides nutrients to the plants & plants provide clean water for the fish.
- Grow delicious leafy greens while enjoying an aquarium at home or in the office.
- If using in a classroom setting, email firstname.lastname@example.org for STEM K-12 curriculum.
Permalink to ‘ECO-Cycle Aquaponics Kit w/ Dual T5 Grow Light’
Click here for more information about 'ECO-Cycle Aquaponics Kit w/ Dual T5 Grow Light'.