H.Potter Glass Terrarium. This curved glass terrarium has height which will provide you with plenty of space to create an inspiring garden scene. The detailing on the sides enhance and add to the miniature garden you create inside. This Wardian Case has a removable roof-top and a resin tray for planting no special liner needed. Made with lead-free solder to protect you and the environment. Planting your terrarium: Start with a layer of pebbles and mix in a handful of charcoal chips, spread this mixture evenly on the bottom of your tray. Next add a layer sphagnum moss followed by a layer of soil to nearly fill your tray. Make small holes where you wish to insert your plants. If your plant has a root ball larger than the depth of your tray gently tease out the roots horizontally. Once you insert your plants into the little holes, bury the roots and tamp the soil to help remove air pockets. Water very lightly as your terrarium will be recycling its own water and you don’t want waterlogged soil. If you are using moss: Moss Transplanting Techniques #1 To bring your moss back to life, soak each section of moss by hand in a bowl or even on a place on a rimmed cookie sheet and cover with water until saturated. #2 After about a minute the moss will become more pliable and easy to work with, (leaving it to absorb more water for a longer time period is fine). #3 Arrange you plants in the soil as desired #4 Place each moss section on the terrarium soil around your plants and firmly press or tamp the moss into the soil with your hand to ensure there are no air pockets underneath. Place the glass top on your terrarium, sit back and relax. What you place inside your terrarium is entirely a matter of personal taste. Do you prefer a green oasis? Do you enjoy the mystic of a fairy garden? Or perhaps exotic orchids are your fancy? The choices are endless. Your imagination is the only limit.
- Curved Glass Plant Terrarium Wardian Case and Garden Gift by H Potter.
- 3 pieces: resin tray, middle house section, 100% REAL CURVED GLASS roof. PROPS/PLANTS NOT INCLUDED.
- Brass trim accents the glass walls beautiful trim across roof-top. Enclosed to use as a terrarium once it is sitting on soil (soil not provided).
- Designed and Manufactured by H Potter. Dimensions: 17″L x 11.5″W x 22″H.
- If ordering H Potter’s terrarium kit please choose a Large size. Find terrarium planting instructions below under the product description.
Permalink to ‘H Potter Glass Terrarium Container Wardian Case’
Click here for more information about 'H Potter Glass Terrarium Container Wardian Case'.