Filled with design tips, plant ideas and over 200 photos, Garden Up! offers inspiration and how-to information for enhancing any outdoor space with vertical elements. Authors Morrison and Sweet cover everything from living wall projects simple enough for a home gardener to tackle to creative solutions for blank walls and narrow beds.
In chapters like ‘Arbors and Trellises’ and ‘Garden Secrets’, the book offers a wealth of design advice and problem solving solutions for traditional gardeners. Small space gardeners, DIYers and those looking to incorporate the latest vertical techniques into their gardens will appreciate sections that examine ‘skinny space’ planting beds, urban gardens, edibles and living walls. In keeping with their problem solving approach to gardening and design, Morrison and Sweet have arranged their
plant picks chapter by solution rather than plant type. Each chapter features a design spotlight that examines a specific garden and breaks down the elements that went into its creation.
The range of gardens included in the book support the authors’ belief that vertical gardening is more than a temporary trend – it’s here to stay.
Click Here For More Information
Permalink to ‘Garden Up! Smart Vertical Gardening for Small and Large Spaces’
- Tomato Container Gardening Tips: How To Grow Delicious Tomato Varieties In Pots
- The Little Acre Raised-Bed Vegetable Garden (Original 3’x4’x9″, Vine Print)
- LARGE Vertical Gardening Stackable Planters by Mr. Stacky – Grow More Using Limited Space And Minimum Effort – Plant. Stack. Enjoy. – Build Your Own Backyard Vertical Garden – DIY Stacking Container System – For Growing Strawberry, Tomato, Pepper, Cucumber, Herbs, Lettuce, Greens, & Much More – Indoor or Outdoor – Stackable Pots (5)
- LARGE Vertical Gardening Planters – Use Mr Stacky Pots with any Grow Medium – Great For Soil Gardening, Hydroponics, and Aquaponics – Build Your Own Large Stacking Container Garden System – For Growing Strawberry, Vegetable, Herbs, Lettuce, Pepper – Indoor or Outdoor – Stackable Pot (1, Stone)
- Container Gardening Complete: Creative Projects for Growing Vegetables and Flowers in Small Spaces
- Large 5 Tier Vertical Garden Tower – 5 Black Stackable Indoor / Outdoor Hydroponic and Aquaponic Planters (24 Quart Tower – 12x12x28)
Click here for more information about 'Garden Up! Smart Vertical Gardening for Small and Large Spaces'.