TABLETOP BARREL ROOF WARDIAN CASE TERRARIUM. ALL 100% GLASS INCLUDING THE CURVED ROOF. The terrarium’s detailing not only make it stylish, but it’s also a fully functional Wardian Case. Entire glass top lifts off. Glass is 3 mm thick and has lead-free solder to protect you and the environment. Perfect little size for the office desk or a apartment. Makes a fantastic gift. Planting your terrarium Start with a layer of pebbles and mix in a handful of charcoal chips, spread this mixture evenly on the bottom of your tray. Next add a layer sphagnum moss followed by a layer of soil to nearly fill your tray. Make small holes where you wish to insert your plants. If your plant has a root ball larger than the depth of your tray gently tease out the roots horizontally. Once you insert your plants into the little holes, bury the roots and tamp the soil to help remove air pockets. Water very lightly as your terrarium will be recycling its own water and you don’t want waterlogged soil. Place the glass top on your terrarium, sit back and relax. What you place inside your terrarium is entirely a matter of personal taste. Do you prefer a green oasis? Do you enjoy the mystic of a fairy garden? Or perhaps exotic orchids are your fancy? The choices are endless. Your imagination is the only limit.
- Barrel Roof Terrarium by H Potter. The entire 100% REAL GLASS TOP top lifts off. Perfect size terrarium for any location even your desk at the office. Makes a fantastic gift or centerpiece.
- Terrarium Glass is 3 mm thick and has lead-free solder. Approximately 9″L x 5″W x 8 1/4″H.
- Base is metal with a dark gray powder coat finish, ball feet and plastic liner. PROPS NOT INCLUDED. If ordering H Potter’s terrarium kit please choose a Small size. Terrarium planting instruction brochure included with your terrarium and can also be found under the product description.
- Enclosed to use as a terrarium once it is sitting on soil (soil not provided). NEED A TERRARIUM PLANTING KIT? Simply type in H Potter Planting Kit Small in the Amazon search box above to easily add our terrarium planting kit. You will be ready to go and just need the plants. Real Curved Glass, the ONLY PLASTIC USED IS FOR THE LINER INSIDE THE TRAY.
- Designed and Manufactured by H Potter. Professionally packaged.
Click here for more information about 'H Potter Barrel Roof Wardian Case Terrarium Container'.