This pot is especially designed to make growing your own potatoes a fun project. The pot consists of two parts, an inner and an outer pot. Lift the inner pot to look at your potatoes as they grow from little bulbs to fresh potatoes for your next meal! This is a wonderful way to teach children where food comes from.
- Special pot for growing your own fresh potatoes!
- Two containers in one allow you to look at your potatoes as they grow.
- Lift the inner pot from the outer pot at any time to take a peak and track progress.
- Eight to ten weeks after planting you start harvesting your first potatoes.
- Keep harvesting until the first frost.
Click here for more information about 'Grow Your Own Potatoes Pot, 2-Piece Plastic Container (Black)'.